I would totally buy this, would you? Some things I’m snobby about and have to buy the real thing (like purses!!), this—not so much.
Are you a brand snob?
I gotta say, I do love that my S chair has “Vernor Panton” on the bottom. You may think I got it at Overstock, but I know I didn’t.
Can we talk? What do you HAVE to have name-brand? My list is short:
1. Panton chairs & Tolix chairs
2. Frye boots
3. purses (but I never really have “real” purses, just cute ones I find at TJ)
4. coffee–only Starbucks Sumatra
5. The more I hang around Ceri in blog-land (and Katie), the more I fear I may become a fabric snob quickly. I just bought LuLu DK and Mary MacDonald’s (Schumacher) remnants of One Kings Lane.
6. Burberry Brit perfume
7. La Crema Chardonnay (okay, I am having a glass now hence totally getting off interiors for a sec)
8. grass-fed, organic beef
9. Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay (I has been a long week. Isn’t it Saturday?)
10. Okay, Wyatt just waked up with a bunch of unwashed grapes. Must close computer now and sit down at table and feed children!